Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20 - Act now


Day 20 of Movember and only 10 days remaining (for this particular fundraiser) to get your donations in to support Jess and her family during this challenging time. Now is the time to act! See donation information in previous post and be sure to email with any questions.

Well, it seems that my 'stached has reached its peak. Its growth has slowed and my dreams of having a twirling mustache have faded. Not to say that it doesn't look hideous, because it does (my wife reminds me everyday). But if I don't switch up my game, the look you see above will not change much for the remaining days of Movember. So, how can I make the last 10 days as entertaining as possible for you? How can I trim, shave, or groom my 'stache to give you the biggest laugh? Please leave your creative responses / suggestions below in the comment section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment