Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12 - mustache manhood

Day 12 is upon us and we have almost reached the half way point of my fundraising efforts for Jess. I am proud to say that, in the last few days, my 'stache has transitioned from adolescence to manhood. It will be interesting to see how it progresses during the second half of the month. As per the rules of Movember, I must groom my mo in any way possible. When or if, the time comes, I will purchase the best moustache wax on the market and get some solid curls going. Let's all hope for continued upper lip hair grown so I can achieve this goal.

Let's also keep Jess in our thoughts and prayers and please help me achieve my primary goal for the month - raise as much dough as possible for Jess and her fam! They need our support now more than ever! Please refer to my past blog for the donation info.
Thanks for checking in and for past or future donations,
Matt

PS: Sasha (below) seems to be the only one who really approves of this new look. Thanks for your encouragement, dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment